One of the most anticipated titles from Riot games, Wild Rift is now in its Alpha testing phase that started from June 6. For the Alpha Test, various players were invited from Brazil and the Philippines. Since the testing has been started and the game is extremely popular, most of you might want to stream Wild Rift. Here is a detailed guide on how to Stream Wild Rift on YouTube and Twitch.
YouTube is one of the most popular platforms for posting videos related to anything and everything. Billions of people watch YouTube videos today. Thus, YouTube might be your choice to stream Wild Rift.
However, you should meet the requirements of YouTube for streaming mobile games. The minimum number of subscribers that you should have to be able to stream 1000 subscribers. Thus, if you do not have at least 1,000 subscribers on your YouTube channel, you cannot stream mobile games on YouTube.
If you meet the requirements, you can stream Wild Rift on YouTube. Now, it has become fairly easy to stream on YouTube. For setting up the Stream, follow these steps:
- Open the YouTube App.
- Tap the Camera icon. (Next to the search button)
- Click on Go Live.
- Now, it will ask for access to your camera, microphone, and location.
- Allow access for everything mentioned above and tap on the Phone Icon in the top right of the screen.
- now, you can set-up your stream’s Title, Description, and Privacy settings.
- Next, you can provide a custom thumbnail and screen orientation that you desire for your stream.
- Now, after clicking the Next button, the Go Live screen will appear.
- Click on Go Live. (This will start your stream)
Twitch (Using Streamlabs on Android)
For Android devices, the easiest way to stream on Twitch is by using Streamlabs. Streamlabs is a software that makes streaming easy and fun. For streaming on Twitch, you need to sign in on Twitch and grant a few permissions. For streaming on Twitch using Streamlabs, follow these steps:
- Download the Streamlabs App.
- Sign in to your Twitch account.
- Grant permissions for the audio, camera, and permission to draw over other apps.
- Next, you can set-up your screen and camera sources when asked.
- Hit the red button in the bottom bar.
- Provide your Stream info like Title and Description.
- Click OK. (You are now Live on Twitch)
Please note: These are the basic options that Streamlabs provides for setting up a stream. There are various other Advanced options that allow you to add images, adjust source sizes, etc. Thus, you can set-up all of these options according to your own preference.
Watermark: If you are using the free version of Streamlabs, a streamlabs watermark will be displayed on your stream. Thus, if you want to remove the watermark, you have to purchase the premium version of Streamlabs. But, if you are just getting started, we recommend using the free version and experience streaming.
Twitch (Using Mobcrush on iOS)
One of the best ways to stream on Twitch from an iOS device is to use the Mobcrush App. This app allows you to stream on Twitch easily using an iOS device. Follow these steps:
- Download the Mobcrush App.
- Sign in to Mobcrush using your Twitter Account.
- You have to link your Twitch account to Mobcrush using your Twitch Key.
- Go to the settings on your iOS device.
- Head over to Screen Recording and hold down the button.
- Select the app Mobcrush from the options.
- Set your stream title.
- Click on the button to Go Live.
Please note: There are several other ways that can be used to stream the games on various platforms. However, we have selected the best alternatives for you. Thus, you can follow the above steps and Stream Wild Rift.
This was all for the guide on how to stream Wild Rift on YouTube and Twitch. Was this article helpful? Let us know in the comments section below. Also, if you liked reading this article, do not forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Join us on our discord server for discussion on Mobile Games.