Today, we bring you a guide on Hero Airi from Arena of Valor(AoV). It is noted that Airi is an underrated hero in AoV. However, Airi possesses skills that can be used to dominate every game. Without further ado, let’s jump straight into the guide.
Airi is a melee warrior/assassin in AoV that can roam around the map and deal massive damage. Also, she can initiate and chase down the enemy heroes. Additionally, Airi also has some good crowd control abilities.
Airi’s every passive attack reduces the “Spin” Cooldown by one second. “Spin” is a ranged skill that can be used for poking. It also stuns enemies. Also, since Airi’s skills do not cost any mana, this ability can be used wisely to spam poke the enemies in a team fight.
Spin: 1st Skill
By using this skill, Airi slings her shuriken slice towards the enemies that deals damage to all the heroes along its path. (Dealing 250 (+120% AD)) Apart from dealing with physical damage, it also stuns the enemies in her path.
- This is a good poking skill that stuns the enemies.
- It can be used for initiating fights.
- This ability is also very useful to interrupt the channeling skills of the enemies.
- It is extremely useful in chasing down the escaping enemies.
- In order to use this skill, precision is needed. Thus, it is not easy to register the hits with this skill.
- The enemies with a good movement speed or the long-ranged enemies can avoid getting stunned from this skill.
Shadow: 2nd Skill
Airi charges in the specified direction and deals 100 (+75% AD) physical damage to the enemies in her way. This ability can be cast three times in a row. After that, it triggers the cooldown.
- This ability is extremely useful for escaping fights.
- It can also be helpful for chasing enemies since the hero charges towards a specified direction.
- Items that enhance basic attacks like “Omni’s Arm” or “Frost Cape” can be handy with this skill. (Combo)
- The dashing covers only a short distance, thus, the enemies with faster movement skills and speed can chase down Airi.
Airi leaps up and summons a spirit that deals 250 (+93% of AD) physical damage and reduces the enemy’s movement speed. Then she strikes the ground dealing the same amount of damage and stuns the affected enemies. She also gains a shield that absorbs 250/400/550 (+80% of AD) damage for every hero hit. Airi is immune to control effects during the ability. She gains a 100% movement bonus that decreases over 2.5 seconds and a 30% attack speed for 5 seconds.
- Deals Massive damage to the enemies.
- Provides shield to Airi.
- Increases Movement and Attack Speed for a short span of time.
- Immune to the CC skills.
- Jack of all trade.
Gilded grave: Gives +35% resistance and movement speed.
Rankbreaker: Gives +150 armor pierce
Increase movement speed by 10% after disengaging from a battle. Combined with her 2 skill, it aids in escaping ganks.
Omni arm: Reduces cooldown, increases attack speed and combined with her passive splash, you can spam your first skill. Also omni arm passive enhances the next basic attack. After using a skill, it can be helpful as a combo with 2nd skill and 1 skill.
Hercules Madness: It grants attack damage and armor along with shield at low hp that increases the survivability of Airi.
Fenrir’s tooth: It is the item that provides maximum attack damage in the game. Since shield from ultimate also depends upon the amount of damage she deals, it’s a fair trade to increase her damage.
Blade of eternity: It revives 2 seconds after a hero dies. It just provides you with another chance. Though it can only revive 2 times In a match, it is highly effective. You can also sell it after using it 2 times and replace it with other items like the death sickle.
Leviathan: It gives armor and hp for every jungle monster that a hero kills.
Frost Cape: Grants armor, Hp, and Cooldown. It also enhances the next basic attack while reducing the movement speed after using a skill. It can be the perfect replacement of omni arm.
Medallion of troy: Gives cooldown reduction, magic defence, Hp and a shield that absorbs 300 (+50 per level ) magic damage every 18 seconds. This item is extremely good to counter burst mages.
It is advised to play Airi in the DS lane. This is because of her first ability that is solid to clear lanes. Additionally, it also has the potential to harass the enemy. Her first skill and passive combo can help her to clear the minion wave while poking the enemy simultaneously. In the early game, as soon as you reach level 4, you can start ambushing the squishy heroes.
Also, because of her second skill, she can rotate really fast between lanes, cut lanes, and can solo push and escape in case of ambush using her ultimate + second skill.
You should always try to attack with the first skill while an enemy is chasing you or when you are chasing an enemy. This is because, it provides Airi with sufficient time to reposition herself.
Pros and Cons of Airi
- Initiator – You can use the strong burst damage combined with her dash three times. This helps Airi to quickly start a team fight and pick squishy targets.
- Ambush – Airi is good at ambushing enemies and can easily get out of trouble if it fails.
- Escape – Airi has 3 dashes combined with an ultimate that also grants her shield and movement speed. Thus, she can easily escape heroes like Quillin or Wukong.
- Crowd control – Airi’s first skill and ultimate gives her solid crowd control abilities that can be used for chasing enemies, escaping, or initiating fights.
- Squishy : Airi is more squishy than any other warriors. So you need to build slightly defensive items also. None the less, if your team’s composition is good, Airi can also perform the role of an assassin.
This was all for the guide on Airi from Arena of Valor (AoV). Stay tuned for more guides on other Heroes!
Did you like this guide on hero Airi from Arena of Valor (AoV)? Let us know in the comments section below. Also, if you liked reading this article, do not forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Join us on our discord server for discussion on Mobile Games.